Due to ongoing growth, we are seeking a field based Account Manager to join our forward thinking, hardworking and pro-active team. With a large customer base, you will be responsible for maximising the customer portfolio, up-selling and cross selling other products to different parts of the businesses.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for selling the company’s range of products, which include; cleaning equipment and consumables, washroom supplies and associated products. Your client reach will be large and will include public sector organisations, facilities management companies, food manufacturing companies and education establishments.
In the role of Account Manager you will be targeted on business growth, including growth of existing accounts and on new business wins.
This position is based out of the Shrewsbury office and covers a region predominantly north, east and south of Shrewsbury within a radius of approximately 100 miles. We anticipate that the candidate would be face to face with clients 4 days a week and when not in front of clients, would be office based.
The successful candidate for the Account Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience selling consumable products to the public sector, facilities companies and manufacturing
- Have a keen eye for sales opportunities within existing accounts and have the ability to network and make contact with potential new points of contact
- Be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
- Have a full, clean driving licence
We have been established for over 40 years and pride ourselves on being one of the leading distributors in this field. We can offer long term prospects and the opportunity for continued career progression for the right candidate as well as excellent earning potential.
The basic salary for the Account Manager role is paying £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus commission. In addition you will have a company car, business mileage pay, phone and a laptop.
To apply for this position, please respond with your details to Sarah Dyehouse at Anderson Scott by email firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 01902 203303